: In stock
- Price is per square ft.
• Each wallpaper is a digitally designed file of Allison’s beautiful tiles.
• Her wallpaper line is offered on vinyls, metallics, papers and peel and stick options
• All wallpapers are fire rates
• All vinyls and metallics carry Type II certification for scrubbability, tensile and tear (medium to heavy duty) and are commercial grade.
• All products are Class A fire rated and meets NFPA ratings for smoke development.
• Metallics are printed with UV Curable inkjet, while the other textures are printed with latex ink.
• All rolls come in 52” width and the length can be printed to order up to 300’
• Peel and stick wallpaper: our peel and stick option is a thick 13 mil vinyl, weighing 15oz with a textured or flat surface that has many advantages over other thin films. This product has superior durability and will not stretch during installation. They have an aggressive adhesive that is reposition-able, reusable and is recommended for short to mid-term projects. For permanent or long-term precision matched wall graphics, we recommend using our normal fabric backed wallcovering products which are applied with commercial adhesives and are 100% dimensionally stable. Peel and stick wallpapers have been tested on painted & primed drywall, metal, glass, wood paneling, composite surfaces – and will work reliably on most smooth clean surfaces.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.